0141 352 7800
- Individually tailored solutions
- From minimum legal requirements to enhanced benefits for some employees
- Basic or full support, depending on the needs of your company
- Working together with your accountant, book-keeper or pay-roll staff
- Saving you time, resources and costly mistakes
- Initial no-obligation meeting/discussion at our expense
– Jim Duffy, CEO, Entrepreneurial Spark, Glasgow
Or would you like an initial no-obligation meeting/discussion?
and medium sized businesses prepare to meet all their auto enrolment obligations.
– Andrew Steel, Chartered Accountant, William Duncan & Co (UK) Ltd, Glasgow
– Stewart Langston, Director, Tywyn Dental Practice Ltd, Wales
Common issues include:
Not using the auto enrolment postponement date correctly.
Not being compliant with the communications sent out to employees.
Managing the opt-out process – it’s heavily regulated and cannot be done through the employer.
Henderson Stone are a pleasure to work with. Their friendly, professional advisors make the complexities of auto-enrolment seem simple. It felt like we were in a safe pair of hands and our company pension was set-up quickly and easily.”
– Anne Ward, Managing Director, The Newspaper Club, Glasgow
Just a note from the Congregational Board at Springburn Parish Church for all your help and assistance with setting up the People’s Pension for us recently. Thanks for all that you have done and the time taken to do so.”
– Douglas Lyon, Clerk of the Springburn Parish Church Congregational Board
AEHS Ltd is an affiliate company of Henderson Stone & Co Ltd