Cost effective auto enrolment solutions for small to medium sized businesses
- Individually tailored solutions
- Quick and easy set-up
- From minimum legal requirements to enhanced benefits for some employees
- Basic, full or ongoing support, depending on the needs of your company
- Initial no-obligation meeting at our expense
- Fast track solution – for those running out of time
- Consultancy audit – if you think you may not be compliant
– Jim Duffy, CEO, Entrepreneurial Spark, Glasgow
Your Obligations and Options Explained
concerns with an experienced auto enrolment adviser
– Andrew Steel, Chartered Accountant, William Duncan & Co (UK) Ltd, Glasgow
– Stewart Langston, Director, Tywyn Dental Practice Ltd, Wales
In the video below Donna Inglis and Colin Giffen explain how we help small
and medium sized businesses prepare to meet all their auto enrolment obligations.
Henderson Stone are a pleasure to work with. Their friendly, professional advisers make the complexities of auto-enrolment seem simple. It felt like we were in a safe pair of hands and our company pension was set-up quickly and easily.”
– Anne Ward, Managing Director, The Newspaper Club, Glasgow
Just a note from the Congregational Board at Springburn Parish Church for all your help and assistance with setting up the People’s Pension for us recently. Thanks for all that you have done and the time taken to do so.”
– Douglas Lyon, Clerk of the Springburn Parish Church Congregational Board
Common issues include:
Not using the auto enrolment postponement date correctly.
Not being compliant with the communications sent out to employees.
Managing the opt-out process – it’s heavily regulated and cannot be done through the employer.