Creating, protecting and growing your wealth
We help customers achieve their financial goals. Whether you are saving for a specific purpose or want to invest over the long-term, the sooner you get started, the better chance you have for growing your money.
We offer flexible, modern products and investment solutions from an award winning network. The Quilter Financial Planning investment research and governance process continually monitor and manage all investments, looking after your wealth, no matter how uncertain things become.
For those investors who want an investment strategy incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, we make responsible investment easier. All our funds now include an independent ESG (environmental, social, governance) Integration Assessment.
Where we can help
- Short to mid-term saving solutions for specific goals
- Long-term investments, particularly as part of your retirement plan
- Full evaluation and fact find of your current financial situation
- Evaluating your attitude to risk, through an independent risk profiling tool
- Understanding your capacity for risk versus your need to take risk
- Understanding your tax position for tax relief and allowance entitlements
- Responsible Investment options
- Choice of SIPP providers
- ISA, EIS*, SEIS* and VCTs*
- Wide range of multi-asset passive, single and multi-manager funds
- Discretionary fund management**
- Investment platforms
- The best of both worlds – restricted and broader market options
A member of Quilter Financial Planning,
an Award Winning National Network of Financial Advisers
Part of Quilter, a FTSE 250 company with £119.9 billion in customer investments (as at 31 March 2021).
We work with you to understand your future goals and your needs and requirements, before offering an investment strategy aligned with your risk appetite and long-term goals
Download our ‘Guide to Investing’, this covers key factors to consider when investing, understanding risk, diversification, asset allocation and fund types…
The best of both worlds
We offer comprehensive financial advice and make recommendations for you from a restricted panel of leading investment and insurance companies.
Quilter Financial Planning have chosen to use a carefully picked range of products and providers, which enables them to remove complexity and keep costs low. However, if we are unable to meet a specific requirement you might have through our chosen providers, we are able to research the broader market to find a solution. We believe this offers our clients the best of both worlds: a first class range of providers and products designed to meet the vast majority of needs at a reduced cost, with the capability to look more widely should the need arise.
Get in touch
We always offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation over the phone or face to face (Covid restrictions allowing) to see if we can help*.
If you’d like to arrange a consultation, or have any questions at all, please get in touch with us on 0141 352 7800
or click on the ‘Contact Us Form’ link below.
*Any work you ask us to carry out as a result of this meeting will be fee based.